Are you in Direct Sales? Are you looking for creative ways to market your home business? If so, I have 25 creative ideas that you can use to advertise your home business, in your local community.
When it comes to advertising, it’s important to be consistent with your advertising efforts. The harder you work on advertising your home business, the more new customers and team members you will get.
Let’s take a look at a few ideas.
1. Check out your local area State Fairs and Community Carnivals. Ask about getting a booth or table and set it up with your business information. People love to shop at Fairs and Carnivals, and they are looking to spend money.
2. Purchase some business card styled refrigerator magnets. Hand them out to all of your customers, party hosts, and business contacts. Using a magnet as your business card keeps your business in front of your customer, instead of being hidden away in their wallet.
3. Give your business products as holiday gifts. Cousin Jane might just love her gift enough, to become a future customer.
4. Put an AD in the back of local high school yearbooks. You can usually get these ads for around $25.00 which makes it affordable.
5. Put an AD for your business in local Athletic Sports Programs. In the fall, I purchase an AD in our local high school football program for around $40.00.
6. Contact local churches. See if you can place an AD in their weekly church bulletins and activity guides.
7. Do you have a local community Play House? If so, get your business AD placed in their play programs.
8. Co-Sponsor a local Youth Athletic Group. Baseball teams, softball teams, cheerleading squads, gymnastic squads and swim teams, etc. are always looking for sponsors.
9. If you have a home business, consider getting a Yard Sign printed up. You will want to place it in your front yard, in a highly visible area.
10. Does your neighborhood hold local Meet and Greets? If so, make sure you go out and attend them. Get to know your fellow community members and make some new contacts.
11. Donate a Raffle Drawing Prize to a Non-Profit Group or Charity in your local community. They are always looking for prize donations for their charitable raffles.
12. Local bus stops and bus sheds. Have you noticed that a lot of them have local business advertising on them? Contact the company and ask them for their advertising rates.
13. Does your local area grocery store allow advertisers to place business ads on the back of their cash register receipts? If so, contact them and ask about their advertising rates.
14. Contact your local Fire and Ambulance companies. Ask them about their upcoming fundraiser events or chicken barbecues. Ask them if you can set up a display table with a few of your products.
15. Contact your local Assisted Living Centers for Senior Citizens. These centers will often hold Senior Shopping Events. Find out the date of the next event and participate by setting up a table display with some of your business products. Seniors can’t get out to shop like they used to, so bring the shopping to them.
16. Does your community hold summer concerts in your local parks? If so, contact them about sponsoring an event or setting up a table.
17. Exchange business cards, fliers and coupons with another Direct Sales consultant. Every time you hand out a customers order, place one of her business cards into your bag, and vice-versa.
18. Indoor Concert Venue’s. Have you attended a concert lately? A lot of local businesses co-sponsor these events. Ask the sponsor how you can get some advertising at the event.
19. Does your community print up a free renters guide, house buying guide or used car guide? (you can usually find them for free at your local supermarket). If so, contact them about placing your business ad inside one of the guides.
20. Get your business information printed onto paper text book covers. Donate them to local area adult technical schools and colleges.
21. Is there a local business in your area holding an upcoming Grand Opening? If so, contact them. A lot of times they are giving away freebies to the first few hundred customers. Inquire to see if you can donate a few of your products for their Grand Opening. If you do donate, make sure your business contact information is attached to your products.
22. Get your business information printed up on inexpensive bookmarks. Donate these bookmarks to local colleges and libraries.
23. Put your business knowledge to work. Call up your local colleges, cooking schools, craft stores, etc. See if you can come in to teach a class. Sharing your expertise with others is a great way to get new business.
24. Print out some kid’s coloring pages with a small section on them advertising your business and donate them to local area restaurants, daycare’s, doctor’s offices, etc.
25. Consider getting some inexpensive mini desktop-sized calendars printed up with your business information on them. Hand these calendars out to local businesses to give to their office employees.
I hope you find these 25 creative ideas useful when it comes to advertising your home business in your local community.
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und zum Höchstpreis
Source by Shelly Hill